Sunday, June 6, 2010

The camera


My favorite technological object is the camera.
The camera is an object used to take pictures, for me is very important because with it I can take photos of my family, friends, partners, vacations, holiday etc.
I have a camera since last Christmas, my mother `s gift for that I can take photos in my vacations in the north of our country.
Now I use my camera when I travel to my house the weekend, I take photos of my cousins, brothers, and where I live that is an amazing place!
I also use the camera when I go out with my friends, parties, and holidays.
I like the camera because I can take pictures of people important for me and also the beautiful moment of my life.
The life without cameras would be very boring because we could not remember those moments that make the life worth living.
I love the technology because it brings us closer to world and because we can save the memories for later to watch them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I see that you did the home work.
    I dislike my camera. It is old

    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi liz!
    You chose the same as vanessa =)
    I think the cameras are very useful, but I prefer the olds cameras.
    Take care, see you in micro... puaj!

    ReplyDelete