Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pride and Prejudice


My favorite films is Pride and Prejudice.
Pride and prejudice is a 2005 film based on one of the most famous novels by Jane Austen Pride & Prejudice.
Its tell the history of two people Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy, her prejudice and his pride made them grow apart and that Elizabeth hated him because she thought that he was a bad man that separated her sister from his friend because he thought that Elizabeth´s sister didn’t love him.
This history of love is very romantics because is wonderful as Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy begin to fall in love as goes from hate to love.
When Mr. Darcy declares his love to Elizabeth, she says she hates him and he leaves with a broken heart.
After a while Elizabeth to visit the Mr. Darcy´s house, he invited to know his sister, there Elizabeth realize that she love.
Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth marry and happily ever after.
Is my favorite film because I love the love films and the happy end.

8 comments:

  1. I doooooooooooooooooooooon't like this movies... Are soooooooooo boooooooring...
    xDDDDDDDD
    I hope that you are fine Liz "The joy of home" Berrios, see you 1313!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie is so boring and cliché, but you are very funny.

    See you Liz "para de gozar" Berrios jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very gay film, i don't like there type of movies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with drunk,,, this movie is pretty gay jajajaj ... but I'm glad you like ....

    I love flaquiña do janeiro

    see you soon

    nico

    ReplyDelete
  5. JAJAJAJA all say it's boring, but the pictures are great. I liked my part as we talked after soccer.
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The history of this film is very beatiful, also I cried, but this film have a final happy.

    see you son...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh I looove this film too! It's beautiful and so romantic! I agree with youuu, and it's NOT gay xD jaja

    see you partner (K)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The men do not know anything!!!


    Is a wonderfull film!! I love Mr Darcy :D

    ReplyDelete