Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The most popular game

The football is very important for me because it is my favorite sport, and because it is the most popular game in the world and also because I play Football in the University and with my friends.
My favorite teams is C.F University of Chile, I liked football since I was little because all my family likes it
The team was founded on March 24, 1927 and since this day was the most popular team of Chile. It was 13 times champion of first division national championship (1940, 1959, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1967, 1969, 1994, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2004 and opening-up 2009), three tournament cup Chile (1979, 1998 y 2000), and currently in the Liberators’ cup.
Historically most glorious stage of the Club was undoubtedly between 1959 and 1969, the decade when six championships were achieved.
My favorite player is Rodrigo Tello, who was born on October 14, 1974 In Santiago
He began his career at C.F. University of Chile, making his professional debuts in 1999. He played in the C.F University Of Chile, Sporting of Lisbon and currently he plays in Beşiktaş JK, in Turkey where he is the star. I love Tello because he is a Chilean player and because he is a very very good player.
Also I like the other teams like Liverpool, Inter Milan, teams of the Europe League and I like another player, Fabio Cannavaro, he is an Italian football centre back and he is currently the captain of the Italian national team, I like him because he is a very agile and very quick.


4 comments:

  1. You are Judas Berríos!!!!

    Sol pintado football club??? OMG!

    :(

    A kiss (like Judas) for you my favorite neighbour! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    The women didn't play football, only can to be cheerleader.
    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi liz!
    football is one of my favorite sports too! and u. de chile is the best chilean team ever! I hope we win the "Libertadores Cup"! jaja

    see you, partner =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he sixth region's team is O'Higgins, not University of Chile
    A Buuu for you

    =)

    ReplyDelete