Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The end


My blogging experience was very very good because allowed me to practice my english , interacting with my partners and learn new words.
I honestly do not enjoy kiting much to write on the blog because sometimes I had to do other things and I took away a little time, but also enjoy the classes because he could talk to my friends and I not be bored from the field.
The advantages of blogging in the English class are that we can lessons in a more entertaining and we can know what our partners like haps.
Another advantage is that we can write about topics that are interesting and fun and that we ourselves choose
Also fun to interact with parteners through the posts that have to do, so we know your opinion and discuss the various points of view about the topic of class.
It was a great idea to blog, helped me to put into practice my English and I know how to interact with others through the postings.
Another advantage is that finally allowed us to know something about our teacher, Her likes and dislikes.
A disadvantage is that sometimes we did not have much time and we could not finish the post in the class.
I think it was a good idea of the blog, I hope I have done well in previous postings and that I did with hard work and dedication was fun because the teacher and his classes were funny and not boring.
My favorite was the blog of my favorite music and an important figure in my career because I found very interesting and I enjoyed a lot writing.
Miss thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to express themselves and write about topics that interested us and for showing a little of your personality through your blog.

Bye bye!

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm... Only you love the friends on my picture or something more??? Mmmm...

    Well, I love you too my dear friend, thanks for all your posts. See you tomorrow! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo!!
    you know that you are mY best friends!!!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely It was a good experience.
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaja diego you are just a jealous guy (8) xD
    see you around partner!
    I hope everything's ok in malloaaa!!

    kisses! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajaja
    I think that you are rigth.
    Kisses, see you tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cof cof cof... jajajaja so sorry kisses to all xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think for everyone was a new experience...

    Was funny share with you in the computer lab !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sin brillo..

    I hope that you have learned something with the blog....

    Short !!!!!!!1

    see you soon sin brillo berrios...

    nico

    ReplyDelete