Monday, May 3, 2010

The music in my life :D





Clearly the music is very important for my life, it is really special because with the music I´m transported to other worlds .
I think music is a way to express feelings, it transports me to another world, a world where I can dreams with impossible things.
I have listened to music since I was little, I liked to dance and sing songs that until today remind me of my childhood.
As I grew up my love for music began to grow, because it reminds me of special moments with special people.
In this moments of my life the music is relaxing, I listen to music when I have problems or when I´m happy.
I like all kinds of music, the rock, pop, brit pop, argentine rock, alternative music etc.
My favorite bands are Oasis, Aerosmith, Bon jovi, The Beatle, Coldplay, U2, Los fabulosos Cadillac, Soda estéreo, Los enanitos verdes, La mancha de rolando, La renga, among others and my favorites singers are Andres Calamaro, Bret Michaels, Gustavo Cerati, Akon, Francisca Valenzuela.
I feel that the music is the best remedy for grief, to express joy or happiness.


Live music!!


4 comments:

  1. Well I hate Francisca Valenzuela but your favourite bands are really goods.
    I hope you are well, I also hope to see you again shaking our hips in a sort of poor site as we do. Fed affection neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Francisca Valenzuela too, but i like Oasis,la Mancha de Rolando and Los Fabulosos Cadillac, but i don't hear these bands.

    Greetings Liz. I hope you are fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same! the music is incredible!!
    the music say many things
    see you in the "neoescuelita"
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizz!

    I've noticed that you like dancing, when I see you enjoy in the parties and do it very well.

    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete